- Mattify any nail polish.
- Features a film-forming agent that prevents yellowing.
- The formula is ultra flexible and long wearing with superior shock absorption and chip resistance.
Superior make-up results, increased gloss, fantastic fluidity upon application, and impeccable shelf-life.
High solids for superior coating quality and to leverage pay-off, gloss and wear performance.
Finest grade of nitrocelluloses selected for limited yellowing.
- Apply one coat on dry nail polish.
- Re-apply twice a week if needed to secure your manicure for a full week.
- Period after opening (PAO):
ethyl acetate, butyl acetate, nitrocellulose, adipic acid/neopentyl glycol/trimellitic anhydride copolymer, acetyl tributyl citrate, isopropyl alcohol, silica, stearalkonium bentonite, acrylates copolymer, etocrylene, trimethylpentanediyl dibenzoate, polyvinyl butyral, CI’s
Farmedco is committed to constantly updating the lists of ingredients published on the online site. However, it is important to keep in mind that the ingredients may be subject to variations and that Farmedco cannot guarantee that such list is complete or updated in all its parts. Therefore, Farmedco invites all Clients to consult product packaging for a precise list of ingredients.