- Magnetic nail polish.
- Long lasting nail polish.
- Intense color, smooth finish.
- The formula is ultra flexible and long wearing with superior shock absorption and chip resistance.
To enhance the nail art effect, apply first a base of polish (preferably dark coloured) on the nails and let dry. Shake the
bottle of Magnetic Nail Polish and apply a thin layer of colour on the nail.
Place the magnet close to the polish while still fresh, as close as possible to the nail but without touching it, positioning it for the desired effect. Wait at least 7 seconds before removing the magnet.
Repeat steps 1 and 2 for all of your nails.
RESULTS (according to magnet’s positioning).
- TIP 1: to make a special “mesh” effect, apply the stripe magnet in a horizontal direction for 4 seconds, lift it up and put it close again for another 4 seconds in a vertical direction.
- TIP 2: If the magnet should come into contact with the polish, clean it with a pad soaked in nail polish remover.
- Shelf life from when the container is first opened (PAO)
butyl acetate, ethyl acetate, nitrocellulose, tosylamide/epoxy resin, isopropyl alcohol, acetyl tributyl citrate, iron powder, stearalkonium bentonite, n-butyl alcohol, styrene/acrylates copolymer, diacetone alcohol, paraffinum liquidum, benzophenone-1, phosphoric acid, [+/- ci’s]
Farmedco is committed to constantly updating the lists of ingredients published on the online site. However, it is important to keep in mind that the ingredients may be subject to variations and that Farmedco cannot guarantee that such list is complete or updated in all its parts. Therefore, Farmedco invites all Clients to consult product packaging for a precise list of ingredients.