- Warmth, compression and support for the muscles
and joints to prevent pain and injuries.
- One size, fits perfectly thanks to its Velcro closure
system and anatomical design.
- High quality neoprene, internally and externally
coated with nylon to prevent allergies and provide
a nice touch.
- Prevention and treatment of sports injuries
- NAILINE SPORT GROIN STRAP (REF. 117)
- NAILINE SPORT TENNIS ELBOW STRAP (REF.101)
- NAILINE SPORT JUMPER’S KNEE STRAP (REF.102)
- NAILINE SPORT WAIST BELT (REF.104)
- NAILINE SPORT ELBOW WRAP (REF.103)
- NAILINE SPORT BACK SUPPORT (REF. 116)
- NAILINE SPORT WRIST BAND (REF.109)
- NAILINE SPORT CARPAL TUNNEL WRIST SUPPORT – RIGHT (REF.106)
- NAILINE SPORT CARPAL TUNNEL WRIST SUPPORT – LEFT (REF.107)
- NAILINE SPORT WRIST SUPPORT (REF.105)
- NAILINE SPORT METACARPAL WRIST SUPPORT (REF.108)
- NAILINE SPORT THIGH WRAP(REF.110)
- NAILINE SPORT ADJUSTABLE KNEE WRAP (REF.111)
- NAILINE SPORT KNEE WRAP WITH OPEN PATELLA (REF.112)
- NAILINE SPORT REINFORCED PATELLA KNEE WRAP (REF.113)
- NAILINE SPORT ADJUSTABLE ANKLE WRAP (REF.114)
- NAILINE SPORT ADJUSTABLE ANKLE WRAP WITH STRAPS (REF.115)
The neoprene is a closed socket plastic with a base of chloroprene rubber (CR). By using as a base material a specific mixture of different types of rubber together with many other components, the combination is provided with unique properties.
These are, among others, the following:
- Excellent insulating capacity
- Breaking and abrasion resistance
- Great dilatability and impact elasticity
- Good adhesion
- Resistance to seawater and many chemicals
- Resistance to fungi and bacteria
- Nice touch
- Water impermeability
- Should not be worn over 12 consecutive hours.
- Do not apply creams or liniments on the area covered by the garment.
- Do not over-tighten.
- Wash regularly in warm water (40º C – 104º F) with a neutral detergent. Rinse thoroughly.
- Do not dry to sunlight. Prolonged exposures to sunlight may damage the neoprene.