- Micelles “micro-encapsulate” dirt on skin’s surface and lift it up without rubbing, thereby maintaining skin’s physiological balance.
- A refreshing cleansing water to clean the face, remove eye/lip make-up and soothe the skin in one simple step. No rinsing required.
- No artificial colourings
- Formula enriched with:
- Aloe Vera: moisturizes the skin without leaving a greasy feel, so it’s perfect for anyone with an oily skin complexion.
- Hammammelis: anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial and antioxidant properties, these last ones due to the high amount of tannins contained in this herb.
- Sodium hyaluronate: a natural component of the skin that plays a vital role in maintaining the correct water balance of the stratum corneum, and is necessary to maintain the integrity of the barrier function of the skin. Over time, unfavorable environmental factors and aging decrease the skin’s natural ability to attract and retain moisture. Natural levels of hyaluronic acid decline, leaving the skin dry and vulnerable. This natural film former offers the dual benefits of drawing in moisture and binding it to the skin to restore its moisture holding ability and youthful appearance.
- Use in the morning and / or night on the face. Moisten a cotton ball with the micellar solution and clean the face and neck. Gently dry the skin with a clean towel or cotton.
aqua, poloxamer 184, glycerin, decyl glucoside, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, disodium cocoamphodiacetate, hamamelis virginiana leaf extract, sodium hyaluronate, sodium chloride, tetrasodium edta, citric acid, sodium hydroxide, phenoxyethanol, methylisothiazolinone, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate.
Farmedco is committed to constantly updating the lists of ingredients published on the online site. However, it is important to keep in mind that the ingredients may be subject to variations and that Farmedco cannot guarantee that such list is complete or updated in all its parts. Therefore, Farmedco invites all Clients to consult product packaging for a precise list of ingredients.