- ACTION 1: Moisturizes & Stores (hyaluronic acid macromolecular)
- ACTION 2: Disinfects (polyhexamethylenebiguanide)
- ACTION 3: Cleans & rinses (hydroxyethylcellulose)
- ACTION 4: Removes proteins (EDTA)
- With contact lens case
Moisturizing & Storing, Cleaning deposits, removing proteins and sterilization for soft contact lenses. Thanks to the sodium hyaluronate, its formulation has a unique balance offering both an effective antibacterial action, superior comfort and long lasting hydration.
- Cleaning and washing :
- Gently rub each side of the lens for 20 seconds with 3 drops of Maxlook Optics Unique Solution with Hyaluronic Acid.
- wash it with Maxlook Optics Unique Solution with Hyaluronic Acid.
- Sterilization : Place the lens with Maxlook Optics Unique Solution with Hyaluronic Acid in the lens holder for 4 hours.
- Storage : Store in a tightly closed case with Maxlook Optics Unique Solution with Hyaluronic Acid for up to 30 days after disinfection.
- Use the contact lens : use it after rinsing the stored lens if necessary.
edta 0.01%, polyhexamethylenebiguanide 0.00015%, hydroxyethylcellulose, hyaluronic acid macromolecular
Farmedco is committed to constantly updating the lists of ingredients published on the online site. However, it is important to keep in mind that the ingredients may be subject to variations and that Farmedco cannot guarantee that such list is complete or updated in all its parts. Therefore, Farmedco invites all Clients to consult product packaging for a precise list of ingredients.
- Bottle 360ml, with lens case