- ACTION 1: Disinfects (polyhexamide)
- ACTION 2: Cleans & rinses (poloxamer 407)
- ACTION 3: Removes proteins (poloxamer 407 EDTA)
- ACTION 4: Stores & moisturizes (potassium chloride, boric acid buffer)
- Cleaning and washing:
- Thoroughly rub each side of lens for 20 seconds with 3 drops of Maxlook Optics All-In-One solution.
- Wash it with Maxlook Optics All-In-One solution.
- Sterilization: Put the lens with Maxlook Optics All-In-One solution into the lens case for 4 hours.
- Storage: Store in a tightly sealed lens case with Maxlook Optics All-In-One solution for up to 30 days after disinfection.
- Wearing the contact lens: Wear it after rinse the stored lens in case of need.
sodium chloride, boric acid, sodium borate, potassium chloride, edetate disodium 0.02%, poloxamer 407, 20% polyhexamethylene biguanide hydrochloride 0.0005% in sterilized water
Farmedco is committed to constantly updating the lists of ingredients published on the online site. However, it is important to keep in mind that the ingredients may be subject to variations and that Farmedco cannot guarantee that such list is complete or updated in all its parts. Therefore, Farmedco invites all Clients to consult product packaging for a precise list of ingredients.