- With soothening and moisturizing effects, keeping
your skin soft and elastic.
- For body use, specially after bathing or as and aftersun.
- Refreshes & tonifies your skin.
- Moisturizing, protective and revitalizing effects.
- Its light and nongreasy structure allows a easy cutaneous absorption.).
- After a bath or daily shower to counteract the harmful effects of detergents. For the best results, body emulsion should be used after bathing. During a hot bath or shower, the skin softens and the pores open. Once the skin can has been patted dry but is still soft and warm, a body emulsion can easily sink in and begin to do its work. It is much more difficult for the moisture to enter the skin if the skin is cold and rigid.
- Body emulsion can be used to replace moisture in the skin after shaving. Shaving not only removes hair from the skin, but can also draw out natural oil and moisture. Using a moisturizer right after shaving, when the skin is dry but still warm, will help to quickly replace any lost moisture.
- People who need to hydrate their skin, since they are frequently exposed to sun, air, cold and heat. Maintaining moisture in the skin is one of the best ways to prevent damage to the skin and keep skin looking young. Because skin can become especially dry in cold weather, body emulsion can be especially useful in the winter. In warm months, it can be used to replace moisture in skin that has been exposed to the sun. In fact, there are some body lotions that are formulated with a sun protection factor. These both moisturize the skin and reduce the risk of sunburn.
- Long-term patients staying in bed, the patient’s skin becomes very rough, red, or painful.
- Apply all over your body (from the neck down), after showering, while your skin is still slightly damp. Special attention may be given to your elbows, knees and feet.
aqua, decyl oleate, isopropyl, myristate, glyceryl stearate s.e., cetearyl alcohol, ceteareth-30, sodium benzoate, parfum, 2-bromo, 2-nitropropano, 1,3-diol, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, limonene, citronellol, linalool, citral, eugenol, alpha isomethylionone.
Farmedco is committed to constantly updating the lists of ingredients published on the online site. However, it is important to keep in mind that the ingredients may be subject to variations and that Farmedco cannot guarantee that such list is complete or updated in all its parts. Therefore, Farmedco invites all Clients to consult product packaging for a precise list of ingredients.