- Fashionable colors.
- Long-lasting nail polish.
- Bright coral colors, smooth finish.
- The formula is ultra flexible and impact resistant.
- Quick drying.
Advanced Oxygen technology achieves a more oxygen-permeable non-occlusive film and reduces water penetration into the film and nail plate. Superior makeup results, increased shine, fantastic fluidity in application and flawless lifespan.
Expert Gel III technology: achieves the highest quality of pearl and pigment suspension and long-term stability at low viscosity. Developed with patented structuring microparticles to reinforce the physical and mechanical performance of the film, improving gloss and resistance. High solids content for superior coating quality and to take advantage of performance, gloss and wear performance.
Finer grade of selected nitrocellulose for limited yellowing. Contains benzophenone 1, a UV filter to prevent discoloration and yellowing.
- Clean each nail with Nailine Nail Polish Remover without Acetone (you can choose between our different models – mild, express and without acetone).
- Always start with a base coat before applying nail polish. This will prevent discoloration of the nail. We recommend applying the Nailine Nail Treatment Ridge Filler.
- Apply one or two coats of your favorite nail polish. Move the brush inside the bottle and wipe clean any enamel excess. Place the brush in the center of the nail, a little away from the cuticle. Gently push into the cuticle and extend from the center of the nail to the free edge. Seal the free edge of the nail to extend the duration.
- Finish with a layer of your favorite top-coat to extend the duration: plumping , matte , fast dry , long lasting .
- Period after opening (PAO):
butyl acetate, ethyl acetate, nitrocellulose, acetyl tributyl citrate, adipic acid/neopentyl glycol/trimellitic anhydride copolymer, isopropyl alcohol, silica, styrene/acrylates copolymer, stearalkonium bentonite, acrylates copolymer, n-butyl alcohol, benzophenone-1, trimethylpentanediyl dibenzoate, water (aqua), sucrose acetate isobutyrate, tocopheryl acetate, triticum vulgare (wheat) germ oil (triticum vulgare germ oil), polyvinyl butyral, glyceryl linoleate, alumina, dimethicone, trimethylsiloxysilicate, glyceryl linolenate, isomalt, retinyl palmitate, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil (helianthus annuus seed oil), rhododendron ferrugineum leaf cell culture extract, tocopherol, glycine soja (soybean) oil (glycine soja oil), lactic acid, sodium benzoate.
May contain: phospholipids, titanium dioxide (titanium dioxide [nano]), aluminum hydroxide, methicone, mica, lecithin, tin oxide, synthetic fluorphlogopite, ci’s
Farmedco is committed to constantly updating the lists of ingredients published on the online site. However, it is important to keep in mind that the ingredients may be subject to variations and that Farmedco cannot guarantee that such list is complete or updated in all its parts. Therefore, Farmedco invites all Clients to consult product packaging for a precise list of ingredients.