- With fatty acid derivatives of the coconut and glycerin that confer to the product the suitable smoothness and protection for the daily hygiene.
- Emollient properties avoiding the dehydration and restoring the natural hidrolipidic mantle.
- Also indicated as a frequency shampoo with conditioning effect that facilitates the hairdo giving the hair a healthy look.
Cocamidopropyl betaine is considered a safe, skin-friendly cleanser for both skin and hair that effectively removes surface oil, dirt and bacteria, without stripping or drying sensitive skin.
- As a shower gel: apply using a sponge or directly on wet skin in the shower, allowing a creamy foam to appear that will clean the dermis. Rinse with plenty of water.
- As a shampoo: Apply to damp hair, massage gently, leave on for a couple of minutes and rinse with plenty of water. Repeat if necessary.
aqua, sodium laureth sulfate, sodium chloride, cocamide dea, cocamidopropyl betaine, parfum, styrene/acrylates copolymer, coco-glucoside, citric acid, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, coumarin.
Farmedco is committed to constantly updating the lists of ingredients published on the online site. However, it is important to keep in mind that the ingredients may be subject to variations and that Farmedco cannot guarantee that such list is complete or updated in all its parts. Therefore, Farmedco invites all Clients to consult product packaging for a precise list of ingredients.