- Therapeutical substitute of soap.
- With a mild cleaning base, for all skin types (specially for dry and delicate skin).
- Adequate as well for the intimate hygiene and the children’s bath.
- pH5,5 preserves and restores the protective hydrolipidic mantle.
- Delicate or extremely sensible skins that require daily care, preventing from eczemas and rashes.
- Skins with epidermic problems (its neutral pH respects the hydrolipidic balance).
- For the aseptic and continued skin hygiene of surgeons, nurses and sanitary personnel.
- In sport centers where as a result of a strong sweating and humid collective zones the skin is vulnerable to
- Gynecologists due to its dermo-protector action and for the personal hygiene as prophylaxis for vaginal pathologies.
- Allergic skin conditions.
- Apply with sponge or directly to wet skin in the shower allowing a creamy foam to appear that will clean the dermis. Rinse with plenty of water.
aqua, sodium laureth sulphate, laneth-75, sodium chloride, cocamide dea, styrene/acrylates copolymer, sodium lauryl sulfate, octoxynol-9, cocamide mea, glycol distearate, parfum, citric acid, 2-bromo- 2-nitropropano-1,3-diol, citronellol, geraniol, cinnamyl alcohol, linalool, limonene, hydroxycitronellal.
Farmedco is committed to constantly updating the lists of ingredients published on the online site. However, it is important to keep in mind that the ingredients may be subject to variations and that Farmedco cannot guarantee that such list is complete or updated in all its parts. Therefore, Farmedco invites all Clients to consult product packaging for a precise list of ingredients.