- Mild deodorant emulsion, regulator of the excess of sweating.
- With lactic proteines and oat.
- Substances with antiperspiration and antibacterial activity have been combined in its composition in order to limit the sudoral secretion and reduce the body odour.
- Lactosep deodorant may be used on sensitive skins and after depilation.
- Take off the lid. Shake the roll-on deodorant bottle. Lift your arm above your head, and roll the ball against the skin of your underarm area. Shake the roll-on deodorant bottle again. Lift your other arm above your head, and roll the ball against your other underarm area. Allow the deodorant to dry before putting on clothing.
aqua, aluminum chlorohydrate, ppg-15 stearyl ether, steareth-2, steareth-21, isopropyl myristate , dimethicone, , imidazolidinyl urea, parfum, triclosan, propylene glycol, hydrolyzed milk protein, lactose, avena sativa, potassium sorbate, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone
Farmedco is committed to constantly updating the lists of ingredients published on the online site. However, it is important to keep in mind that the ingredients may be subject to variations and that Farmedco cannot guarantee that such list is complete or updated in all its parts. Therefore, Farmedco invites all Clients to consult product packaging for a precise list of ingredients.