- Mild deodorant emulsion, regulator of the excess of sweating.
- With Hammamelis and Chamomilla, with antirritating
and soothing properties.
- Substances with antiperspiration and antibacterial
activity have been combined in its composition in order to limit the sudoral secretion and reduce the body odour.
- Lactosep deodorant may be used on sensitive skins
and after depilation.
Hamamelis virginiana has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory qualities. Enhances the appearance of dry or damaged skin and helps to reduce flaking and restores the suppleness of skin.
Matricaria, also known as chamomile, it improves tissue regeneration, reduces inflammation, and encourages the healing of wounds.
Meadowfoam oil contains over 98% long-chain fatty acids, and also has higher quality triglyceride levels when compared to other vegetable oils. In addition, it has three long chain fatty acids that were previously unknown before its discovery. It also has amazing moisturizing and rejuvenating capabilities.
Triclosan acts as an antibacterial agent.
- Take off the lid. Shake the roll-on deodorant bottle. Lift your arm above your head, and roll the ball against the skin of your underarm area. Shake the roll-on deodorant bottle again. Lift your other arm above your head, and roll the ball against your other underarm area. Allow the deodorant to dry before putting on clothing.
aqua, aluminum chlorohydrate, ppg-15 stearyl ether, steareth-2, steareth-21, propylene glycol, isopropyl myristate, limnanthes alba ( meadowfoam ) seed oil, dimethicone, , imidazolidinyl urea,parfum, triclosan, butyrospermum parkii ( shea butter ) extract, hamamelis virginiana leaf extract, chamomilla recutita flower extract, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone
Farmedco is committed to constantly updating the lists of ingredients published on the online site. However, it is important to keep in mind that the ingredients may be subject to variations and that Farmedco cannot guarantee that such list is complete or updated in all its parts. Therefore, Farmedco invites all Clients to consult product packaging for a precise list of ingredients.