- Mild deodorant emulsion, regulator of the excess of sweating.
- With Aloe Vera: moisturizing and tranquilizing properties.
- Substances with antiperspiration and antibacterial
activity have been combined in its composition in order to limit the sudoral secretion and reduce the body odour.
- Lactosep deodorant may be used on sensitive skins
and after depilation.
Aloe Vera possesses incredible moisturizing properties. Studies show that Aloe Vera improves the skin’s ability to hydrate itself, aids in the removal of dead skin cells and has an effective penetrating ability that helps transport healthy substances through the skin.
Meadowfoam oil contains over 98% long-chain fatty acids, and also has higher quality triglyceride levels when compared to other vegetable oils. In addition, it has three long chain fatty acids that were previously unknown before its discovery. It also has amazing moisturizing and rejuvenating capabilities.
Triclosan acts as an antibacterial agent.
- Take off the lid. Shake the roll-on deodorant bottle. Lift your arm above your head, and roll the ball against the skin of your underarm area. Shake the roll-on deodorant bottle again. Lift your other arm above your head, and roll the ball against your other underarm area. Allow the deodorant to dry before putting on clothing.
aqua, aluminum chlorohydrate, ppg-15 stearyl ether, steareth-2, steareth-21, aloe barbadensis, isopropyl myristate, limnanthes alba ( meadowfoam ) seed oil, dimethicone, imidazolidinyl urea, parfum, triclosan, butyrospermum parkii ( shea butter ) extract
Farmedco is committed to constantly updating the lists of ingredients published on the online site. However, it is important to keep in mind that the ingredients may be subject to variations and that Farmedco cannot guarantee that such list is complete or updated in all its parts. Therefore, Farmedco invites all Clients to consult product packaging for a precise list of ingredients.