Tea tree essential oil (melaleuca alternifolia) has numerous medicinal properties. Its most widespread use is topical application for the treatment of infections, since it is effective against fungi, bacteria and viruses, and as an insect repellent (lice, mosquitoes, etc.)
- Antifungal: Helps fight fungal infections.
- Antiseptic and bactericidal: helps prevent and fight infection-causing microorganisms.
- Antiviral: Helps fight infections caused by viruses.
- Repellent: helps to repel some insects
- Parasiticide: helps to destroy and / or repel some parasites.
Nailine Tea Tree Essential Oil comes from organic crops, it has double organic certification that guarantees the highest quality of the product.
The “bio inspecta” certification stands out. Bio.inspecta is a well-known certification body, it was created in 1983 and has been linked since its foundation with the Swiss Research Institute of Organic Agriculture (FiBL), one of the most prestigious centers in organic production research worldwide. The professional quality and prestige of bio.inspecta are widely recognized by the international market and especially in Europe.
Tea tree essential oil should always be stored in glass containers, and preferably amber or blue in color. It should also be kept in a cool and dark place as light and heat degrade its quality; A good place to store it is the fridge.
- Bottle with dropper 15ml