- With the Kere-Klever complex. Kera-Mimic Special Proteins: mimics keratin proteins to repair it. A unique Kera-Substrate (Keratine + Arginine + Tea Tree Oil) with hardening and hydrating properties for weak nails.
- With Papyrus Extract (high regenerative properties).
- With ceramides who stay in the inter-cellular space of the keratine, for a perfect smoothness and shine.
- With UV filter to prevent decoloration and yellowing.
- Restores nail quality after 1 week *
- Reconstructs eroded keratine after 3 weeks
- Hydrated Nails: 78%
- Improved Nail Quality: 89%
- Harder Nails: 100%
- Healthier Nails: 89%
- Stronger Nails: 67%
- As a nail treatment: apply two coats twice a week.
- As a base for enamel: apply a coat directly to the nail.
- Shelf life from when the container is first opened (PAO):
Ethyl acetate, butyl acetate, nitrocellulose, adipic acid / neopentyl glycol / trimellitic anhydride copolymer, acetyl tributyl citrate, isopropyl alcohol, aqua, propylene glycol, benzophenone-3, n-butyl alcohol, trimethylpentanediyl dibenzoate, cetyl palmitate, caprylic / capric triglyceride, cyclomethicone, hydrolyzed keratin, tocopheryl acetate, sorbitan stearate, dimethicone, polysorbate 80, polyvinyl butyral, laurdimonium hydroxypropyl hydrolyzed keratin, glycerin, lecithin, sodium benzoate, arginine, malaleuca alternifolia oil, glyceryl stearate, phenoxyethanol, bht, oryza sativa, cyperus papyrus stem extract, ci 60725, glycosphingolipids, potassium sorbate.
Farmedco is committed to constantly updating the lists of ingredients published on the online site. However, it is important to keep in mind that the ingredients may be subject to variations and that Farmedco cannot guarantee that such list is complete or updated in all its parts. Therefore, Farmedco invites all Clients to consult product packaging for a precise list of ingredients.