- Nailine Hardener is a formula composed of 5 Active Vitamins and 5 Plant Extracts. The vitamin complex (Vit. A, B5, C, E and F) provides hydration, high anti-oxidant power and activates the production of Keratin in the nails.
- The complex of 5 plant extracts (Aloe Vera, Lemon, Gingseng, Pomegranate and Grape) is nourishing, revitalizing and adds shine to the nails.
- Contains Hexanal as a hardening agent, a powerful clinically tested hardener that improves nail health. (not listed as allergen). (Test in volunteers for 4 weeks)
- With UV Filter: Prevents discoloration and yellowing.
- Effective treatment that guarantees 5 benefits in a single product:
- Hardening of the nails in 90% of cases. Nail brittleness decreases.
- Anti-breakage protection observed in 90% of users.
- Significant reduction in nail lamination.
- Healthy look with healthy shiny nails.
- Improved nail growth by activating keratin manufacturing.
(Results from the Test in volunteers during 3 weeks of use)
- As a nail treatment: apply two coats twice a week.
- As a base for enamel: apply a coat directly to the nail.
- Shelf life from when the container is first opened (PAO):
Butyl acetate, ethyl acetate, nitrocellulose, adipic acid / neopentyl glycol / trimellitic anhydride copolymer, isopropyl alcohol, acetyl tributyl citrate, etocrylene, trimethylpetanediyl dibenzoate, hexanal, polyvinyl butyral, tocopheryl acetate, glyceryl linoleate, helianthus annuss seed oil, punica granatum seed oil, isopropyl myristate, glycerin, propylene glycol, aqua, glyceryl linolenate, retinyl palmitate, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, calcium pantothenate, panax ginseng root extract, vitis vinifera fruit extract, citrus limon fruit extract, ci 60725, tocopherol, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, glycine soja oil.
Farmedco is committed to constantly updating the lists of ingredients published on the online site. However, it is important to keep in mind that the ingredients may be subject to variations and that Farmedco cannot guarantee that such list is complete or updated in all its parts. Therefore, Farmedco invites all Clients to consult product packaging for a precise list of ingredients.