- For a perfect eye contour definition. Its concentration of oils and pigments provides soft application and intense lasting results.
- Thanks to its ophthalmologically tested formula the Khol eyeliner can be used in both the inner and outer line of the eye.
- Intense color, precise finish, soft and creamy texture.
This soft pencil defines and shades the eye with rich blendable color so you can use it as an eyeliner or eyeshadow.
The easy glide formula is perfect for creating a dramatic smoky eye.
This dual-ended pencil includes a sponge tip on one end for blending and comes with a free sharpener for convenient sharpening.
To create the perfectly lined lid, start with a sharp lead. Begin at inner corner of eye using the “dash to dash” method of application. Draw a series of small dashes that connect at each end. When you have a complete line, go over the line again to intensify the liner shade.
hydrogenated coco-glycerides, olus oil, paraffin, hydrogenated castor oil, copernicia cerifera cera, candelilla cera, caprylylglycol, ethylhexylglycerin, tocopherol, lecithin, ascorbyl palmitate, glyceryl stearate, glyceryl oleate, citric acid, [+/- ci’s]
Farmedco is committed to constantly updating the lists of ingredients published on the online site. However, it is important to keep in mind that the ingredients may be subject to variations and that Farmedco cannot guarantee that such list is complete or updated in all its parts. Therefore, Farmedco invites all Clients to consult product packaging for a precise list of ingredients.
- Individual pencil boxed with free sharpener
- 5 colors: 110 – blue, 111 – gray, 112 – brown, 113 – black, 114 – green