- Helps ease the localized pain and relaxes the muscles around swollen joints.
- With a 3-position lighted switch to regulate the temperature.
- Safety thermostat.
- Washable cover with soft microfiber fabric (40x38cm).
- Connecting cable of 2.5m.
The MAXLOOK heating pad is equipped with a control unit with 4 positions:
0 – off
1 – minimum temperature
2 – medium temperature
3 – maximum temperature
Before turning the heating pad on, check that the control unit is on the 0 position, then put the plug in the socket.
For rapid heating, select level 3; after a few minutes the heating pad will already be pleasantly warm. Place it on the part of the body you wish to heat and select the desired temperature.
For best heating results, keep the heating pad covered so that the heat is not lost when the power is turned off.
- Never touch the appliance with hands or feet that are wet or damp.
- Never pull on the power cord, or the appliance itself, to remove the plug from the socket.
- Do not leave the appliance exposed to the elements (rain, sun, etc.).
- Never immerse the appliance in water.
- Prolonged use at a high temperature may cause burns.
- Never fall asleep with the heating pad in operation.
- Do not use the appliance for the sick, infants or persons insensitive to heat.
- Individual box